Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mother, Daughter, Wife, Sister, Friend, Caregiver, Hairstylist

My mom often tells me that I should be a nurse. I disagree, but only because of the needles. I can't do needles. 
I can get piercings and tattoos galore, but the moment I need a shot.. Sheer panic. Hahaha! SO irrational!
I couldn't inflict pain on another person, even though I admire nurses and the goal is to make patients feel better, I realize a lot of procedures are painful and I just couldn't do it.

I like making people feel better. That's why I'm a hairstylist! (and amature therapist... Clients tell us EVERYTHING!)

I had planned on posting percentages and risks with BRCA-1 & BRCA-2, but I had mom & caregiver duty & halfway through the day, I ran out of steam!

So, tomorrow..... I promise!

Try not to lose too much sleep over it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment