Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grey's Anatomy

You watch these medical drama shows (Grey's Anatomy is my favorite) and you see the surgeons, doctors, nurses and staff all interacting and saving lives and you get sucked in!

I have been in so many hospitals for so many things with my family.

Ear Surgeries, Mom's Brain Surgery, broken arm, brother slicing his arm open, my brother's seizures, mom's ruptured spleen, cancer, gallbladder surgery, freak accident, cellulitis , staph infections, thousands of tests and then, of course, my hysterectomy...

Hospitals can be scary and depressing places for a lot of people, and I totally understand that. I feel very at home in a hospital though. They have saved my mom SO many many times, and I guess for me, it's comforting to be in a place filled with so much hope.

I've seen in real life, how amazing the hospital staff is. Really one or two people can make all the difference in a patient's life/recovery.
I definitely have a few that come to mind from the past few years, and even though it's their job, and they see hundreds of patients, those patients don't see hundreds of them.
 So, Doctors, hospitalists, nurses, CNA's.. Thank you for taking such good care of my family!


(by the way, it's really hard to watch Grey's Anatomy right after having a major surgery!) lol
If you are in the medical field.. Give yourself a huge pat on the back for having an awesome rewarding career that changes lives! :-)

Image gathered from: http://www.disneydreaming.com/2014/05/05/greys-anatomy-stars-sign-new-2-year-contracts/

No comments:

Post a Comment