Monday, June 1, 2015

Worst place EVER

Hot flashes. Something I've become a SME (subject matter expert) on.

I often think about the worst places a person could EVER experience a hot flash. The worst place I ever had a hot flash was at a hair show in Chicago. I was looking at OPI and BAM!!! Dripping sweat, my beautifully done hair was soaking and the curls were going straight and sticking to my face and neck. (Sexy, right?) nobody said anything, but watching a 30 yr old girl fanning herself while dying of heat in a perfectly cooled atmosphere is just weird. My face was flushed and I could feel the blood pounding in my cheeks. There DEFINITELY are worse places to experience this and at least I wasn't in stage. Sheesh!

So here's MY list of best and worst places I've ever had Hotflashes. What's yours?!

Best                        Worst
Car.                         Sauna
Shower.                  Steam room
Winter.                   Summer
Restaurant.             Meeting
Industrial freezer.   Ball Gown Shooping
Pool.                       Yoga
                             


No comments:

Post a Comment