Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Crazy Neighbor

I'm getting all settled in to my new temporary home (such is the life of an Army wife). I feel like my mom would be proud of what I've done with the place considering what it looked like when I got here! It's really hard not to lift more than 10 lbs, but very important not to over do it. Lifting too much weight after abdominal surgery (including robotic surgery) can cause a hernia and will result in yet another surgery.  Gotta let those muscles heal. I couldn't be there for my 6 week post op oppointnent, so my oncologist added a month on to my recovery time just to be safe. *sigh*
I just have to keep telling myself it will be worth it. :-)

Hope everyone is avoiding the  winter blues! I know Hotflashes are helping  me appreciate  the cold ;-)
I still haven't come around to the idea of HRT.  So, I'll just go play in the snow in my bathing suit when I feel the Hotflashes comin' ! My neighbors will LOVE that hahaha.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment