Sunday, February 8, 2015

Post-op

I go for my post op appointment tomorrow. Hopefully everything checks out ok!

They're also supposed to start me on hormone replacement tomorrow as well. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm ready to end the night sweats and moodiness, but I'm nervous that the hormones can fuel cancer.

I know it's the combination of estrogen AND progesterone that gives you a higher risk for breast cancer, but I still can't shake the feeling that maybe it's not such a good idea to be on any hormones given my BRCA-1 gene..

.......but I'm tired of waking up sweating 10 times a night!

Yea, mixed emotions for sure.

I will tell them everything and leave it up to the experts!

I bet their going to tell me I'm over doing it! It's SO hard not to lift anything over 10 lbs!!! ESPECIALLY with a toddler!!!

My mom would rub my back and tell me that it will be ok and they wouldn't give me anything that would put me at risk for cancer after all that.

I miss her.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment