Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cancer Dancer

Dark colored soda causes cancer?

It's been said that soda causes cancer, but that is mostly due to the kind of sweetner used in diet soda.

This article shows how the caramel color used in dark sodas like cola and root beer, can cause cancer.

Read more here .

This is an article I found through another cancer blog and I found it interesting. Do your research. It is a good idea to know about any chemical or substance that you put in your body.

If you are a soda drinker it might  be a good idea to look into this.

I am the first one to say "everything causes cancer, so what's the use?" However, it really is important to know, especially if you are predisposed to cancer to begin with. Although genes may be the CAUSE for Breast & Ovarian cancers with the BRCA gene, the crap we put in our bodies doesn't help!

This is not a hoax or "April Fools" post. I did get my husband pretty god this morning though! ;-)

So, I'll leave you with this... May you be aware of all the questionable things in life and got pull a joke on someone today, but don't fall for anything! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment